Saturday, August 3, 2013

My Workspace... Beetle Cake


Stag beetles are so pretty. I love their iridescent shiny blue-black-green bodies. Well, it's not only me that appreciates the prettiness of stag beetles... English witches have been incorporating them into cakes and desserts for centuries.... ;)

...Really - you've never had Beetle Cake?

Okay, well here's a glimpse at my workspace for an upcoming project... I am making cakes and pies with pretty stag beetles for decoration.

In other news... I used the fun new Etsy tool to create an 'About' page for my online Etsy shop! Have a little look here. Enjoy the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. YUCK!WONDERFUL!!!
    I never thought a cake with beetles could make me smile:)))
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. ewwwww...beetle cake is gross but so cute in mini form :)

    Hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete