Friday, August 30, 2013

Forgotten Magic

Last year, whilst living in Middle Earth (aka New Zealand), I created all sorts of spooky items for Halloween. However, it came to my attention today that some of these little magical miniatures were never showcased here on this blog!

I realised the error when doing some work for my other brand. I stumbled on photos in the archive which were never shown, so today I fixed the mistake (blogging about it here). It got me wondering if I'd ever forgotten to show something here on Pixie Dust Miniatures, and to my horror -I had!

So, today's the day to upload images of forgotten magic - miniatures from Halloween of last year (2012) - never before seen....!

Here we have... Ghost Bottles, Beetle Treacle and Gnome Pots. All three essential magics for the witch's kitchen or spellroom can be found at my online Pixie Dust Miniature Etsy store.








1 comment: